Morning sickness (I'm actually going to change the name to pregnancy sickness- because I'm not just sick in the morning time) has definitely come full force and I am throwing up, on average, about 4-5 times a day. It's like the feeling of nausea that never goes away. And the worst things are the smells. I went into the grocery store twice in the last two days and the smells of rotisserie chicken and other foods cooking in there just cause severe nausea and increases the gag reflexes tremendously. I immediately walked out and puked right outside of my car... Gross. Definitely not my finest moment. And, the smell of one of my favorite perfumes that J got me for Christmas last year makes me gag! I've asked her to spray the perfume outside of our room because I can best to smell it anymore.. :( hopefully I will like the smell again once the pregnancy is over.
I have a lot of worries going through my head, and I am so glad the holidays are here to distract me. I'm not at all looking forward to the drive, but because I don't want to leave Dallas at home for 10 days... Driving is our only option. :)
I wasn't really expecting to blog today, but I just have a lot on my mind and wanted to release some of my thoughts. Only 4 more days to Santa! :)
Merry Christmas, to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment