Never have I been so interested in the CCB friends' page on FB. Now, all of a sudden... I am stalking that page just like all the other women. I am curious to who is scheduled for a transfer; I find myself wondering how the other ladies are doing who are also in her two week waiting; I'm wondering if she will get a BFP this time around. Ahhhh.... it's making me crazy.
In the mean time, I am just as crazy about my own symptoms. I have been absolutely exhausted and part of me thinks it's just my body recuperating from our jam-packed weekend in Utah (You see, J's family works us to our bones when we go out and visit and they make sure every minute of every day is packed with fun activities and things for us to do). But come on... I have to be recuperated by now... And then I have been having insane headaches each day, but part of me thinks it was just from the non-existent caffeine I haven't consumed in almost two weeks. Whenever I think I am feeling pregnancy symptoms, I make an excuse like it's something else... I think secretly I am trying to prepare myself for that pesky BFN, but OBVI... I only want to be pregnant.
Because I stay at home while J works hard to provide for our family, I feel like I am giving my body THE MOST OPTIMUM results possible. I have just got to be pregnant, because my body is not feeling like itself these days.
On the flip side, J is being amazing during this two week waiting period. She made me cupcakes this weekend and she helped me do the laundry. So, so far so good... let's see how long her helpfulness lasts when I actually confirm pregnancy. :) (You like that... using positive affirmations is key in this universe). :)
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to get my progesterone levels checked. Hopefully they are at the appropriate levels (apparently it's supposed to be at least an 18... whatever that means). This pregnancy thing is so foreign to me. Hopefully I get it together soon.
Baby dust to all you fellow bloggers out there!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment