I don't even know why I haven't been motivated to blog but I just haven't been in the mood. So, since the last time I blogged, lots has happened.
I went to the doctor Monday so that I could get the green light on this new adventure. It was so weird laying down on the doctor's table with the shoe on the other foot. The doctor did the ultrasound and although I couldn't see what activity was going on, J seemed confident that there were some decent size follicles on each side. Now, all we do is wait to see what happens in a week.
I have been taking Clomid for the last two days and up until last night, the Clomid monster hadn't reared its ugly head. I took the Clomid last night and almost immediately, I started to feel queasy and nauseated. The best way to describe it is that I almost feel like I am in a bubble and can see things moving around and can hear things... but I feel like I am moving in slow motion. It's a strange feeling. And I couldn't sleep much last night because when I would close my eyes, I just felt so incredibly dizzy. Luckily for me, J has experienced these same feelings, so she can be quite supportive and can relate to what I'm going through. Another benefit for same sex relationships who switch baby houses.
Next Monday, I go to the doctor to make sure the follicles have grown. It's crazy to know that this medicine I'm taking can help make a baby... I am beyond excited. It feels weird being on this side of things, but I will be so excited if I can make a baby for me and J.
We are off to Utah this weekend, so I will write more after my appointment on Monday. In the meantime, may you all be sprinkled with lots and lots of baby dust. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment