So I know I've been totally lagging on the blog-front. Things have been so hectic and busy that I haven't had a chance to myself to sit in front of the computer and update.
But, the good news is... I actually have something to update this time around.
Jennifer went to the doctor last week and all her plumbing seems to be intact. No cysts = a green light to try this month!! Woohoo.... As I have mentioned, Jennifer and I are all about instant gratification. A strength and curse all balled into one, it seems as if once we set our sights on something... we work extremely hard to achieve whatever goals we want. Obviously, we have set our sights on having a baby but it drives us a little crazy (okay, A LOT crazy) that we cannot control ANYTHING about this process.
So, because we want to give ourselves the most optimum results... we have decided to use injectables this cycle. Although our doctor had previously told us that using injectables will only increase our chances just a small amount more in comparison to using Clomid, we wanted to give it a try anyway. To us, even a small increase was worth it. We want to get pregnant and we want to be pregnant NOW!! :)
Everything seems to be developing nicely in her little baby house. With each appointment we have had this cycle, the doctor has said (on numerous occasions) that her uterine lining is "shed a tear" amazing and her follicles seem to be growing a little bit each time we go in. Now, all we need to do is ovulate so that we can FINALLY make a baby (sounds so romantic, huh?!). Although our "baby dance" isn't as glamorous as those "other" couples... we will definitely take it. :)
All signs seem to be pointing to us getting pregnant this month. Things are better than ever with our relationship and we are so excited to finally start our family. Insemination should be scheduled for tomorrow and Wednesday so hopefully we will be seeing lots and lots of baby dust in our VERY NEAR future. :)
I will keep you all posted. Until next time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment