Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Down but not out...

In true J fashion, she is just as compulsive and obsessive about testing as she is about everything else in her life. So with that being said, she's been testing every day since Monday. And every time she's tested we have seen the dreaded words "Not Pregnant." And with each time those words appear I feel more and more deflated. J is doing a great job keeping me positive though; she sent me an email with a picture and the words "Don't Give up" on it... It was really so cute. And she continued to tell me story after story of people who didn't get a positive test until day 12 and after. So I am staying hopeful. This is the word of this week: Hopeful.

It's not like I don't want her to test because I don't want to know. I just don't want to know that she's NOT pregnant. I don't want to see the words "Not Pregnant." I only want to hear that she is pregnant. I only want to know once and for all that she has a little bean in her belly.

This has been such an emotional ride. We will know soon whether or not she gets a positive test... and we can plan accordingly either way. Ahhh... tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Baby dust rain on us and shower us with lots and lots of it, PLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEEE... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment