I don't know why but I am inclined to watch Finding Nemo for the next two weeks to encourage the little spermies to swim to where they need to go.
J had her spermination Thursday and Friday of last week and we are extremely optimistic and hopeful that this is our month. With the injectables giving us three extremely great sized follicles and an amazing lining... we think that there is NO reason for us to not get pregnant.
I've never been ready to have a baby as I am right now. Which is strange because I am 31 years old AND have been married before. This maternal feeling I am getting is one that I am not familiar with, but one that is so strong. I am so excited to be a mom and start this journey with J. I'm sure to most two weeks seems like FOREVER to find out whether or not she is pregnant.. but I know that it will go by fast. We don't have a whole lot going on these next two weeks (which is actually nice because it seems as if we have been so busy lately), so I think we will be appreciate the relaxation.
Our doctor told us that this donor's sperm is much better as far as sperm count and morphology is concerned... so I am so hopeful that we will get that positive. I will keep you guys posted. I can't even begin to explain how nervous and excited to feel about this whole process! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment