Let's just get down to the nitty gritty...
At yesterday's OB appointment, my OB tells us that I have some changes in my cervix and that I am 1-2 centimeters dilated. I think I may have cried had he told me (again!) that I had no changes. But I'm happy to say, things are progressing (FINALLY!).
Now, onto reality... I am a little terrified (okay, A LOT terrified) of the unknown... And I am nervous for delivery. I am so excited to finally see Addyson and Bentley and I can't wait to kiss them and hug them and have them become the best of friends with Dallas (our Golden Retriever), but pushing out two babies... Eeks, seems scary and a little nerve wracking.
I guess I just need people to tell me that I can do it and that my body is made to do this... And since I'm not, I'm second guessing myself and I am beyond frightened... Of what, exactly? Not really sure...
Anyway, I'm so happy to report that things are finally moving forward.. I'll write more later.
Hang in there... I know it seems crazy to think of two 6-8 pound greased up squirming objects coming out of there, but really, our bodies are made for it! From what I have heard, just when you think you can't do anymore, the baby arrives and you forget all about it. I will keep my fingers crossed and definitely have you in my thoughts over the next few weeks. I am so excited to see pictures of the sweet babies!!!:)
ReplyDelete-Ashley
You can totally do it!! I'm a twin and my mom managed to push us both out. People do it everyday and think how proud you'll be when it's all behind you. If you're anything like me, anticipation is way worse than actually doing it. Keep us posted and we'll be thinking of you!!!
ReplyDelete