Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cute as a Bug!

Our nursery is finally done and our theme is just like the title of this blog says: Cute as a Bug! I am kind of obsessed with it and sit in that room sometimes just for a place of serenity. It's so great to finally see things coming together and I am excited that slowly but surely we are getting the things we need for the kids. Today, I am 28 weeks. I can't believe just two more little months and we will have these babies in our arms. I am getting excited because some days, I am so miserable. It is getting so much more difficult to maneuver and get out of bed. And oh not to mention breathing, breathing has become a thing of the past. Not that I'm complaining (okay, maybe a little)... because we want these kiddos to stay in for as long as possible.

Our shower is this weekend!! I can't wait! We have been registry stalking and it's getting a bit out of control. We have over 30 people coming, so it should be a good time. I am excited to see friends and family although I'm not big on the attention being all eyes on me. At least J will be there by my side... (yet another perk of being with a woman- because we all know a husband wouldn't be there with me).

What else on the pregnancy front? I have another doctor's appointment on Friday, but it's just a normal appointment: urine sample, blood pressure check, measure the belly, check the heart beats... all of 10 minutes. I think next week I will be taking the Glucose test (not really looking forward to that). I am a little worried about the results... because I have been a sugar eating machine lately. And then I think at 30 weeks, I will have another ultrasound to see the growth of these guys. I can't wait to see them again. It always makes me smile when I see them moving around. :)

Lastly, we have signed up for all the baby classes we need to take before they make their appearance in the world. Apparently, there's more than just the birthing classes we need to take. We have to do a 4 week birthing class; a two session "Bringing home baby" class; a breastfeeding class; plus the hospital tour. And then... I got the paperwork in the mail for all THESE classes, they had a whole 'nother list of classes they offer. So now, we want to take the Dogs and Babies class. It's go time and just when I think things are slowing down... there's so much that still needs to be done!! Ahhh!!

I hope everyone out there in baby making land is doing great and that you will see that BFP soon. Those who are currently pregnant, I hope pregnancy is being nice to you. I will leave you all with some photos from our nursery. Enjoy!

XoXo
On their door
The kiddos clothes (Addyson's on the top; Bentley's on the bottom)
Because they are...
Our collection of cloth diapers

Addyson's Wall


Addyson's Blanket

Bentley's crib


Addyson's crib
Their cribs side by side..

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable nursery! Good luck with your upcoming appointments. I can't believe that you are already 28 weeks. Really seems like time has flown!

    ReplyDelete