I have been a bad blogger lately, and I apologize for that. I have been busy and exhausted and the thought of sitting down to recap my day seems like a daunting task. But since I had an ultrasound on Monday, I felt it appropriate to update on my progress.
The kids are moving around like little wiggle worms and J and I are finally starting to feel them more. I can't even begin to describe how amazing of a feeling it is because it's completely indescribable. It's just soo cool to think that I have two babies kicking and moving around in my belly. I am already in love with these two and I haven't even met them yet. :)
Our nursery is slowly coming together; we are just waiting for one more thing to come and then I can post pictures of the finished product. :) I may be partial, but I think our nursery is so perfect. It's the perfect combination of boy and girl.
Other than the baby front, we have been so busy. J has been training for a mini triathlon, so she's been busy doing run throughs in the ocean and practicing with her wetsuit. We are both busy with our Master's program and we just started our third class this week. Sometimes I think we bite off more than we can chew, but that's just how we roll. We like to keep ourselves busy and productive, otherwise we find that we just sit there being lazy.
Our baby shower is in just a few weeks and I am excited to see what we will get. We have enough clothes for both kids to literally last us two years, so I am hoping we get other things that we register for. :)
That's pretty much it as far as updates. I will most definitely try and update a little more frequently, although I make no promises. Hope all in baby world is doing well. :) in the meantime, I will leave you with the latest pics of our babies.
XoXo
![]() |
| Hello, Baby Bentley! |
![]() |
| Hello, Baby Addyson! |
![]() |
| This is a picture of them head to head. They are telling secrets already. ♥ |



No comments:
Post a Comment