It's been a long time. A really long time since my last blog. I don't really know what happened and how time has just continued to escape me. (well, you know... other than being a mom of twins). It's been SEVEN months since my last blog post and oh so much has happened. None of which I really want to get into, so I will just give updates of the babies.
Addyson and Bentley are getting so big. I still can't believe they will be one next month. Everyone told us that the first year would go by quickly, but I didn't realize just how quickly it would come. This has been the hardest yet most rewarding year of my life. The twins have challenged me in ways that I never thought possible and I still cannot believe how much I have thrived being a mom of twins. They are magnificent and amazing and teach me so much about myself. They are almost walking (which FREAKS me out tremendously) and they pull up on everything. They say "mama" all the time and they know when we are talking to them. They are engaged and attentive and marvel at everything around them. They are like little human beings and it's pretty amazing to see them develop every single day.
I could go on and on about every single amazing thing they do each day, but that would be so boring (for you, not for me). But I will say that I just love them. I have never known love like this before. I look at them and just get giddy and for no reason. They are the best kids (okay, okay... I know I'm biased). But they really are. They are happy and smile a lot and Addyson is just so goofy. They wake up laughing and it's the most harmonious sounds I've ever heard.
Writing is so cathartic. I really don't know why I do this more often. I really should start writing more. I will try and write more later.
Hope everyone out there is doing well. :) Good night for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment