Happy 2012, everyone!
I can't believe it is 2012 and this year I will be turning 32. And even more crazy to think that our kids will be born in the year 2012. Man, we're getting old. :) On Monday, J and I had another doctor's appointment and we got to see our little (uh, actually, not so little) beans. Both babies' heartbeats are beating nice and strongly and Baby B was moving around so much that the doctor wasn't able to measure him as well as he was Baby A. Baby A was measuring just slightly bigger but both seem to be doing well so far. :) It was crazy to see how big they have already gotten. It's even more crazy to actually see them moving. :) They are actual kids now... and with each appointment, it makes our pregnancy seem just a little more real. :) I am 9 weeks today and so far, I'm not really "feeling prego." The nausea is still on and off and it seems to be the worst in the early afternoon/early evening.
I do have a funny story to share that I haven't gotten to share yet. It happened on our way to Utah. So, we were driving and I started to feel super nauseated. So, I told J and she instantly hopped in the back seat where Dallas (our Golden was sitting) to reach back and get me some of my Zofran (this supposedly amazing medication that is supposed to cure nausea and vomiting). But by the time she got it and I took it, it was too late. We still had to pull off the freeway in this super deserted area (not to mention it was like 14 degrees and SNOW was covering the ground and EXTREMELY windy)... As I ran out of the car and starting throwing up on the side of the freeway, J thought it would be a bright idea to let Dallas out of the car to potty and just as she was running out, my throw up hit her... square in the eye. The whole side of her face was COVERED with throw up. We weren't that close to one another, but the wind was sooo strong that it carried it and hit her. She just looked at us with this look of like, "WTF?!" To make matters worse, she smelled like throw up for the next three hours we still had in the car.
I have my first OB appointment tomorrow. I am excited we get to see the beans twice this week. Hopefully at this appointment we will have a better idea of what to expect during delivery and what my actual due date is.
I hope everyone's 2012 has started off great so far. To all those TTC, lots of baby dust to you; to those who are prego: hope pregnancy is treating you all grand. :)
Till later. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment