Thursday, July 28, 2011

Where it all began...

I could sit here and retell our story of where it all began but I'm sure it's a story that not everyone cares to hear. All I will say, though, is that when one tells you to not date a co-worker- don't listen to them. Okay, I jest, because us working for the same company did cause a few bumps in the road; however, things worked out in the end.

I don't really want to bore you with all the insignificant details of how it all began. But I should at the very least introduce ourselves. My name is C and I will be the primary blogger; my partner in life is J. In true Lesbian fashion, we jumped into our relationship with both feet and eyes closed and we haven't looked back since. We trusted our instincts and our guts in that we belonged together. We moved in together after dating for 3.5 seconds and although times haven't always been peachy, I think we both can agree that it was the best decision we have both ever made. We have been together since May of 2010 and things honestly get better each and everyday. J and I met at an infamous company which shall remain nameless and the one thing we can say is that thank goodness for them for hiring both of us because our paths would not have crossed otherwise. Both J and I just graduated with our Master's degrees in Education and we are ready to take on the world with our new found knowledge.

Although I am a bit tentative to start blogging, I figure this is a great way for us to chronicle our daily lives as we embark on this great, new journey. I mean, honestly... who would be interested in reading about our little existence? Our goal for this blog is to give you some insight into the wonderful world of our Lesbian lives and not the lives you view on The L Word, but a real life... one filled with love, monogamy, trials and tribulations and the final decision for us to start our family together. 

Hopefully this blog will provide some great perspective to those of you out there who are in the same boat as us. And even for those of you not in the same boat; at the very least, I hope this blog will provide you with some laughs, tears and the whole gamut of emotions as we open up our doors and give you a small glimpse into our world. We are rich in happiness, love and life and can't wait to start this brand new chapter and are excited to share it with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment